KinGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinGaming

An enjoyable atmospheric organization built of past and present gamers all over the globe. Follow us to keep up on gaming news as well as organizational events

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
** VALENTINES DAY!! '2022 is coming!!! ** ** FORTNITE : CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 [ENDS] *MARCH '2022 ** - ** MAKE SURE YOU COLLECT YOUR XP FOR EXTRA VBUCKS AND SKIN DROPS... **
Ads

No ads available.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » GamePlay 'Escape The Island"
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 9:20 pm by Admin

» GamePlay 3a
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 9:18 pm by Admin

» GamePlay 2a
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 9:16 pm by Admin

» GAME PLAY 1b
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 9:12 pm by Admin

» GAME PLAY 1a
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 9:09 pm by Admin

» NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:12 pm by Admin

» HIDDEN REWARDS in [ FORTNITE ]
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:55 am by Admin

» HOW TO COMPLETE ALL PREDATOR CHALLENGES
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:43 am by Admin

» CH2: S6 STARTS
    Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 2:27 pm by Admin

Poll
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 am

Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    Admin

Rep : 0

Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution Empty
    PostSubject: Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution   Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:45 pm

An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system.
    You cannot play on secure servers.

How do u fix this?
    Quote :
    Restart your computer
    If this is a problem for you on all servers then you can try fixing this problem by exiting Steam and restarting your computer.
    Conflicting Software
    This issue can be caused by third party software interfering with your game or Steam. Please restart your computer, then launch Steam and the game without running any other third party software.
    Repair the Steam Service
    This may also indicate a Steam Service failure.  Please try repairing the Steam Service:
    Exit Steam.
    Click Start > Run (Windows Key + R)
    Type the following command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService.exe" /repair

(If you have installed Steam to another path, please replace C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam with the correct path.)

This command requires administrator privileges and may take a few minutes.
    Launch Steam and test the issue again.

Quote :
    Restore Boot Settings to Default
    Kernel Integrity checks, Kernel Debugging, and Data Execution Prevention (DEP) must be set to default to play on VAC secured servers. To change these settings to default please follow the steps below:
    Exit Steam.
    Click the Start button, then 'All Programs', and 'Accessories'
    Right-click on Command Prompt and click "Run as administrator..."
    Note:
    If you are running Windows 8 you will need to press Windows Key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    In the command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

bcdedit /deletevalue nointegritychecks
    bcdedit /deletevalue loadoptions
    bcdedit /debug off
    bcdedit /deletevalue nx  

Quote :
    Note:
    If you receive the following error when entering these commands they are already set to default.

The value is protected by Secure Boot policy and cannot be modified or deleted.
    Restart your computer.
    Launch Steam and test the issue again
    Back to top Go down
    https://kingaming.goodforum.net

Experiencing a VAC issue... Follow these steps for a simple resolution
    Page 1 of 1