KinGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinGaming

An enjoyable atmospheric organization built of past and present gamers all over the globe. Follow us to keep up on gaming news as well as organizational events

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
** VALENTINES DAY!! '2022 is coming!!! ** ** FORTNITE : CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 [ENDS] *MARCH '2022 ** - ** MAKE SURE YOU COLLECT YOUR XP FOR EXTRA VBUCKS AND SKIN DROPS... **
Ads

No ads available.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:12 pm by Admin

» HIDDEN REWARDS in [ FORTNITE ]
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:55 am by Admin

» HOW TO COMPLETE ALL PREDATOR CHALLENGES
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:43 am by Admin

» CH2: S6 STARTS
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 2:27 pm by Admin

» A KnG TIP = CHARACTER LOCATIONS:
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 11:21 pm by Admin

» CH2: S5 ENDS
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:50 pm by Admin

» CH2: S5 STARTS
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:49 pm by Admin

» CH2: S4 ENDS
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:48 pm by Admin

» CH2: S4 STARTS
    MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:47 pm by Admin

Poll
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 am

MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    Admin

Rep : 0

MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS Empty
    PostSubject: MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS   MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 1:20 am

MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS Frontr11

*Harassment & Toxicity

*SPAMMING
    ( Sorry I don't have a cool video for this )

• Mic Spamming: Speaking obnoxiously, making sure everyone knows just how loud and annoying your voice actually is. This is truly a huge problem in our gaming industry, its hard to regulate it, so one must display some gaming educates to avoid becoming one of these people.

• Text Spamming: A lot of gamers out there have custom binds that they've spent countless hours developing, or sometimes just minutes with the benefits of copy & Paste ( POSERS!!! ), Real scriptwriters, script freely without need for someone else's ideas.  Once this time is dispensed, they go in game and piss off the world or load the servers with unnecessary messaging, which of course bogs down the server and makes it harder for some PC's to process the information fast enough. ( Such Douches!!! ), ( Was that a ddos attack>???).Either way this is not cool to do, and goes against true gaming educates. 

• I THINK THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR NOW.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hacking

After watching video after video to find the best one, I found that only Nick Bunyun seems to provide some pretty humorous videos of hackers in the game, either claiming they are not, or blatantly stating it. If you knowingly know there is a hacker among the team, do not engage in the match, even if you feel you want freebies. That makes you a poser. Earn them. Who wants to be like that ForsaKEN Kid!!!!!  Its just not needed..

*Racism

THERE IS NO NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS<  YOU DON'T NEED A DEFINITION TO THIS!!!  JUST DON'T DO IT..

*Sexism

( This video is the exact example of what I do not want to see in our organization. ) We should be embracing and appreciating woman in our gaming industry, Too many times guys state it would be awesome to have a girl who plays games just like them. In order for that epidemic to happen, we as the male gender, need to stand up and sincerely invite the opposing female gender into our games. And they are just as curious as males are, and are just as competitive as males are. Lets all do our part to rid the gaming industry of toxic sexual harassment.

Back to top Go down
    https://kingaming.goodforum.net

MEMBER RULES & DEFINITIONS
    Page 1 of 1